Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm a blogger too

I am not sure if this will ever be read by anyone other than me, but after reading scads of blogs and getting addicted to them, I also decided to blog.

I used to keep a diary when I was younger, and lately was tempted to start writing again. Believe it or not, I used to be a pretty decent writer in my teens and in my twenties, but lately, career and motherhood have pushed it all to the backburner. I still have dreams of writing that novel, which is buried deep in my mind one day though. Coming back to my diary, now that I am online practically all the time (whether at home or at work), putting words on paper isn't as easy as using a computer and so here I am trying to chronicle my daily life.

I won't blog everyday - somehow that pressure will make me not do it, but will try to write something as and when the urge strikes me. What I will be blogging about will be my life - my kids and dh, my work and my attempt to finally get thin.

No comments: