Monday, August 6, 2007

I know it's getting to be a habit, but I missed posting for a week more!

Well the last week has been a pretty humdrum kind of life for us. I have been getting the kids to write on a daily basis. The Princess is pretty consistant and will happily write the couple of pages I set out for her but the Pilot is another ballgame altogether! He doesn't like to write and is not afraid to show it. Some days getting him to write is one long series of threats, cajoles and bribes till it is done; and more often than not, it will be very badly executed!! I have a new book for them now, so hopefully this week won't be so bad!!

On another note, I found a way to fold fitted sheets on on youtube and it actually works! Here are the two that I watched and which I used. The first one is from Google Video and the other one is from Youtube. I spent about 15 minutes sorting through my bedroom sheets and folding them and putting them away. The first sheet must have taken me around five minutes to complete and once I got the hang of it, it took me around 3 minutes to do each sheet. I also put the sheet with one of the pillow cases and put it all into the other pillow case and made it into one neat parcel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the sheets... i've been struggling with them for 4 years now heheheheheh... haven't been reading your blogs for a while... am catching up today. London is pretty great, reminds me a lot of Bombay:) we should have an apartment by the next week