Monday, November 19, 2007

Mobile Woes

This post was supposed to be written almost two weeks back, but I was so caught up in work and family, that as usual it got postponed!

Since the last time I posted, my mobile phone was spoilt and I learnt the hard way to back up again! Since then I have been getting back almost a year's worth of contacts in my new phone (dh's old phone) and this time making sure that all numbers have been saved to my SIM card....

A couple of months back I accidently dropped my phone in water and then it appeared to work alright after a days's worth of drying. But it seems that the insides were corroded and so one day it just stopped working! This is a bad year for me in terms of phone and the current one I am using is dh's old one - which makes it number 4 for the year...(Sigh) I wish the year was over already so I can put this bad luck behind me...

I also saw OSO and Saawariya and will review them tomorrow....

No comments: