Thursday, March 8, 2007

It's all about me today...

Now that I have some regular readers (just family) I thought I should write more often. I usually write from work, either when I am done for the day and just about to leave for home or during my lunch hour. Once I am at home for some reason I rarely even go near the computer, leave alone get online.

I am getting frustrated and plain bored at work now. I had thought that while my home situation was settled, I will stick on here and then look for a new position. But the way things work here is getting me increasingly loathe to even come to work. On Monday mornings I am waiting for Friday to roll on and that's now what I signed up for. Actually the work is quite interesting but my co-workers are poison. There are many who are in the bosses clique and so get away with practically murder whereas the rest have to slog like serfs! I think I've finally had enough. The way I look at it, the more I stay here, the more I will get entrenched into this culture and not want to leave. There are many perks to this job, especially to a young mom - I can come late if there is an emergency and leave early also at times. This was the main reason I was so comfortable here and didn't want to leave. But the time has come to leave I guess. This Saturday I will start searching the job supplement that comes with the paper and hopefully I should get something soon. But I am scared, I shouldn't get out of the frying pan just to land in the fire.

Since I wrote about getting the rooms organized for the kids, I have become addicted to reading decorating and organizing blogs. I plan to print or copy some of the interesting stuff they write about and then see how best I can use them. Also from this weekend onwards, Operation Clean Home starts. Wish me luck people, there is serious clutter lying around and I need to do something about it pronto!

On the weight loss front, I think I am finally breaking out the plateau I was on for almost two months. (Cross Fingers), hopefully the next time I write about this, there will be some serious kilos lost.

No comments: