Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Long time post


I am back! What with the past few months being crazy at work, it was all I could do just to keep up with work-related emails. I just gave up on a lot of stuff including writing on this blog. But the reason why I was MIA for so long is done. The event, I was planning was a huge success; so much so that at the end when my boss thanked me for planning and executing it, I got a standing ovation from the delegates who were in the audience! The worst part was that I was seated right in front and didn't even know of it till someone told me after everything was over!

Anway the Pilot and the Princess have started piano classes with their other twin friends A&A. So every Sunday we troop off to the class where S (A&A's mom) and me hear shouting and banging going on inside the class! I still don't know how much they like this but I am willing to give it a shot. We've also decided to put them in Kumon and Hindi classes next year when they get to Kindergarten 1 and I am scouting for Speech and Drama classes for the two of them. Phew! so much for such little kids, but then c'est la vie!

Also my helper has decided that she would not extend her contract and would be going back to India next month to get married! My parents will be here for a few months to help me transition, but then from December I will be on my own (albeit with my inlaws support). I am prepared for this, but I guess reality will set in only after she leaves and I am actually doing it. I'll be posting regular updates, so be around to see the next exciting round of me the all round woman - wife, mom, career woman and general dogsbody!

Hope this time around, I'll be able to post regularly - atleast 2-3 times a week as this blog was primarily started to be a record of my life - a diary of sorts.

Keep well everyone and Happy 4th of July to all the Americans who read this!

No comments: