Monday, July 16, 2007

Reminiscences

It's kind of weird! I posted a piece on Friday (July 13) and now it doesn't appear in the blog. But what is really funny that when I try to edit my posts I can see the post and the picture with it. Let me see if this post also has the same fate, if yes, then I will have to ask the good people at Blogspot to help me out.

Yesterday I had a cleaning frenzy and decided to clean some closets of mine. I also wanted to put the Princess and Pilot's night clothes in seperate bins, so that they can look for their own clothes to change into after they brush their teeth. Also the Pilot keeps saying that there are no "boy dresses" and I wanted to check if this was really so. When I was cleaning up the closet I came across heaps of their stuff when they were babies - the swaddling clothes, their blankets, their cloth nappies and towels. They clothes and nappies were so small and I remembered them at 1-2 months old. Life was so much simpler then...

Kids grow up so fast that their childhood seems to be so fleeting. I have decided to stop and enjoy their toddlerhood and the years of pre school as much as I can and while I can. Too soon they will be in Primary school and then life will be one busy whirl of school and activities with no time for a cuddle!

Keep smiling people!

No comments: