Sunday, February 18, 2007

Some thoughts

Two days into my long holiday and I am soo bored! Just how much TV can someone see. As I write this I am seeing the movie "Bhagam Bhag". This is Govinda's comeback movie and stars Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal and Lara Dutta. It's a sort of a murder mystery movie with some good comic acting by Akshay and Govinda. It's a good movie to see on a rainy day like we are having right now. We are also planning to join some other families for a picnic but with the sky being so dark and it raining I am not sure if this picnic will pan out as planned.

The Pilot and the Princess fight like cats and dogs at times. Other times, they can't be away from each other. There are times when DH or me want to take them out seperately, but they won't come without each other. I usually feel very proud of my children that they are so close to each other, and then also want this closeness to be there all their life. Every day in school, they have this little ritual which now even their teachers like to see. Since they are in different classes, we usually go first to one class followed by the other. On reaching the first class, they will give each other a huge hug followed by a kiss and say byee to each other. Aww it looks so cute daily and gives me this huge smile which I take to school with me.

I have some readers now! Thank you Orchid and mommyof2 to visit me regularly. I love reading your blogs and hope you like reading about our life here also.

Gotta get ready now for a wet picnic. Will be back later....

No comments: