Monday, February 26, 2007

Something Something

I have posted in a while and thought I should catch up. Actually I am writing this with a big smile in my face! The Princess and the Pilot are busy dancing to their current favourite song "Something Something" from the movie "Something Something Unakku Enakkum". This is the third time that they are listening to the song from Music India Online. The princess loves music and dancing and can memorise songs pretty fast, but it is the pilot who suprised me - not only by knowing the lyrics but by also dancing to them!

I was kind of upset last week because my diet was totally shot! I manged to gain about 1.5 kgs of the hard lost 6 kgs. So since yesterday I have come back on the wagon. I read somewhere that it is better to eat till you are 80% full rather than totally full. So this is what I plan to do. I am also planning to "Streak". It's not what you think, but it's doing something consistantly for as long as you can. So my streaks are going to be A) To do 100 crunches daily; B) To do a minimum of 35 minutes everyday in my elliptical and C) To walk atleast 10,000 steps daily. Once these three streaks become a habit, I will think of some other habit to alter. Hopefully writing it down here will make me accountable. I did A and B today and have some 2800 steps to complete C.

Gotta go and make dinner for my hungry monsters...


2 comments:

Itchingtowrite said...

hey thanks for dropping by my blog. it did scare me when I read ur pots on not posting pics but I hav done it. the pic was so irresistible. & we share the weight loss craze.

Anonymous said...

hey there sis hw u been doin long tim no c baby...ur writing is getting better i really love it...well will call u sometime this week.....take care